drank English Tea No. 1 by Ahmad Tea

A review of English Tea No. 1 by Ahmad Tea
I left tea to infuse for a good five minutes and enjoyed smelling the simple malt scent of this tea that is lightly flavored with bergamot.

The color is a darken amber and it as rich as it is full-bodied. There is no astringency, nothing to not like about this blend. It truly is well balanced in aroma, the color stays the same for several infusions and the strength in tea’s character remains as when first tasted.

It is an excellent cup of tea with last infusion it reminds me of the London Cuppa. It still leaves the palette dry when first tasted, a back of throat kind of dryness. Not syrup or licorice like. It is like dry white wine or vodka, but more wine dryness than anything else.

Azzrian