**A review Lemon ginger green tea (organic) by Stash Tea

100% natural ingredients of organic ginger, organic green tea and organic lemongrass.

I brewed this tea for a few minutes and left to infused for a few minutes as well.
Tea’s color is a pale light brown color; almost the color of ginger. The lemon is most prevalent with first sip. I note that the ginger is in the background adding a feisty kick to this soothing cup of tea.

Overall, this tea is a lemony blend of green and black tea. Offering that wide-awake flavor without caffeine. It is smooth lemon with lingering bite of ginger.

Thank you Stash for adding this sample with my order.