A review Ruby Red Chai (Spiced Rooibos) by Trader Joe’s
I wanted to try and have this tea as iced tea and so I have placed four tea bags into a pan and filled with water and put to boil for five minutes.

I like how the Rooibos mixture of the cloves, ginger, cardamom and cinnamon lingers after rising in the air and making the room come alive. It is a wonderful medley. The aroma is lovely.

Tea brews a very dark red, very intense. I am thinking it would make for a good dye, well (mildly). I left it to cool and retrieve the sugar and put in several spoonful of sugar as it is still boiling and stirring the sugar into the tea makes it heady all the more. I put in more of the sugar and continue to stir it until it dissolves into the tea.

I want this tea to be very sweet since I will be adding plenty of ice when having it. I am leaving it to cool completely for an hour or so; then I can pour it in the jug for future use.

I know it will make for a nice cup of iced tea with lots of antioxidants, which will warm the body, soothing the mind, and heals the soul. I am placing great emphasis on all the aspect of this tea and remembering that it is a full-bodied tea with nothing hidden, it remains a steady character in the cup.