I am drinking this tea all day long since most of my regular teas are finished. I like that this tea is simpler and very light on the stomach.

Tea’s color remains with each infusion and the ginger and lemon sort of chase each other around. Overall, it is a refreshing mixture of lemon and ginger to coat and sooth the throat and stomach.

This would make good iced tea but I already have a jug of iced tea in the works.

seule771

Thank you. it is good tea; all teas with lemon & ginger is generally good tea. It is lie Ginger-ale, has anyone ever had one not agreeable…well, thanks.

Comments

seule771

Sterling, MA