A review Lemon Ginger (Herbal Tea) by Hemani

Ingredients: 2gm of Mixture of Lemon & Ginger of highly selected quality

Directions:
Put one bag in a cup of boiling water and leave for 3-5 minutes. Add sugar as desired.

Tea’s color is lightly golden brown…the color of ginger.
Tea odor is absolutely of the lemon with the ginger hovering around the lemon. It is on the acidity side since it has not been sweeten with honey, as this would make it nicer. For now I am happy with just a cup of hot lemon-ginger tea.

Overall, it is a refreshing mixture of lemon and ginger to coat and sooth the throat and stomach.

Sterling, MA