drank Organic Iced Green Tea by Tazo

A review Organic Iced Green by Tazo Tea

This is green tea with spearmint & lemongrass. It is an infusion of water, green tea, lemongrass, spearmint, lemon verbena and natural flavors, Cane, sugar and Citric Acid.

This tea is lovely as I had I poured it in a glass filled with iced to enjoy. This truly is a union of the spearmint and the lemony herbs. The spearmint gives it more zest and makes it more enjoyable.

I purchased this tea from a Wal-Mart store; they were selling them 2 for $1.00; now I wish I had purchased the two for one; instead of just one. Oh well.

Overall, Tazo is good tea brand. I enjoyed them last year while attending an Alzheimer lecture in Lexington, MA and I was happy to have spotted this brand as Iced tea. What I had then was a hot cup of tea.