A review Golden Peach Tea (Organic) by St. Dalfour
This is Certified, pure organic Ceylon tea. Selected and blended under the direction of the tea experts of St. Dalfour France. Enhanced by the all-natural flavor of golden peach.

A bit of information on St. Dalfour Organic Tea
The St. Dalfour tea experts have searched the best tea producing areas in the world, which are located in the Himalayas of India and the high ground of Ceylon. After careful screening, they have selected special pristine tea gardens where no preservatives or chemicals are used. In these gardens, master planters nurture tea bushes with natural organic biomass and loving care. Only these tea gardens are used for St. Dalfour tea.

Brewing instruction:
Pour boiling water (as pure as possible, preferably bottled water) over one tea bag in a cup.
Immerse tea bag for 1 minute (standard), 2 minutes (strong), 3 minutes (with milk). Remove tea bag after making tea.

I have tried this tea as instructed, to steep for 1 minute. Tea is very light in color and smells of peach. Upon tasting there is a faint hint of the peach. I would have to say that there is nothing particularly exceptional about this tea. It is peach flavored Ceylon tea.

The tag on the tea has a different drawstring it seems. One is to gently pull the tag on the bag to extend the string. (This format eliminates the need for a staple.) I did not do this right at all since the string would not pull up; instead the tag floated in the teacup. When having another cup of tea I tugged a little harder on the string and the tag tore from the bag. Perhaps it will work tomorrow or later on; I mean another time.

Tea is so very light that I will need to use two tea bags to truly enjoy the peach flavoring. I know that organic tends to be sterile and very blah. I will have to continue with this review another time.