Another review: Golden Peach Tea (Organic) by St. Dalfour
Brewing instruction:
Pour boiling water (as pure as possible, preferably bottled water) over one tea bag in a cup.
Immerse tea bag for 1 minute (standard), 2 minutes (strong), 3 minutes (with milk). Remove tea bag after making tea.

I decided to give this tea another try. I placed two teabags into a cup and poured hot water into the cup and left to steep for a few minutes. After which time I removed the cover and the tea bags.

Tea is a lovely dark orange color and smells very strong. It is peach smelling but there seems to be something else. Upon tasting this tea I realized making tea with two bags for greatest strength might not have been a good idea. Milk is needed, it would seem but I don’t take milk with my tea.

I use two tea bags to get a sense for the peach flavoring since when last I had this tea the peach was lightly in fragrant; or the peach flavoring was fleetingly in the cup. A faint wisp of it and with two tea bags there is nothing to wonder about.

I am yet undecided as to whether or not I like this tea. I like peach and tea and were it not for the organic (sterile) in having this cup of tea it might be nice.

Overall, I have no decision to render as yet. Sorry!