A review Green Tea & Blackcurrant by London Fruit & Herb Company
Purchased from Mark T. Wendell Tea Company.
—A natural source of antioxidants
Ingredients:
Hibiscus, Green Tea (32%), Blackberry Leaves, Flavourings, Blackcurrant Juice (3%), Liquorice Root, Blackcurrant (2%).

The London Fruit & Herb Company have adopted a philosophy of creating great tasting blends that are good for you. So dedicated are we to achieve this that we developed a unique process to provide you with a range of fruit flavours which really taste as good as they smell. Try them and see!

Direction:
Add 1 teabag in a cup and pour boiling water (100 Celsius) into the cup, cover and leave to steep for five minutes. Remove teabag after set time and enjoy.

The tea’s color is a lovely dark red; that blood-orange in color. The aroma is vibrant and very attractive to the nose. It is sweet conjuring of the blackcurrant berries.

I like this tea right away since it possessed great coloring, has no after-taste, lovely fragrance and tastes great. This is an exceptional cup of tea. I am looking forward to having more of this tea and might make it a regular tea in my cupboard.