drank ginger darjeeling peach by Tease

A review of ginger Darjeeling peach by Tease

A fruity aromatic blend of brisk Ceylon and Darjeeling black tea paired with freshly hand-ground ginger, sweet dried peaches and a touch of cinnamon and clove to provide additional sweetness and body. Wonderful hot, makes a delicious iced tea.

Hot
1 1/2 tsp per 8oz boiling (212 degree) water steep for 3 minutes.

Iced Tea (2 servings)
3 tsp tea, 2 cups cold water, steep for 1-3 hours in fridge, sweeten to taste. Keep refrigerated and consume within 3 days.

A natural source of antioxidants & vitamins and high-grade whole leaf tea with organic ingredients.

This is another sample obtained from Heath’s Tea Room during my brief visit there. It is one of the two teas given to me by the proprietor, Kimberlie. I wanted Oolong tea but somehow ended up with black teas.

I took about half of what is in the tea bag/pouch and put in my teacup and poured boiling water over it and left to steep for a few minutes.

I examined the remainder of tea in the bag and could smell the cloves and as I poured out the bags content into my palm I could see the clove and I was pleasantly reminded how they look like little nails and very piquant. I am seeing the cut up ginger and very tiny bits of the peach.

With these spices present I am thinking this is a lovely tea to have on a cold day; an early morning brew or anytime of day needing a cup of spice tea (with not apple or pumpkin) but peach instead.

In removing the cover from tea I can discern tea’s color to be dark amber. It is not red, but very dark. I then pour the tea into another cup with a strainer to further examine tea. The tea’s liquor is a lovely mixture of the spices to be found in the cup; clove, ginger, peach and the fleeting cinnamon.

The taste of tea is smooth and very sweet and not at all astringent. Tea has a nice kick to it with the cloves layering evenly with the ginger.

Overall, this is a good cup of tea. It is a full bodied tea with a lovely spice fragrance and this tea would do well with a touch of milk and served very hot for sheerest of enjoyment to delight in the decadence that is to be found within this cup of Darjeeling tea.
Thank you for letting me experience this tea; the folks at Heath’s Tea Room of Rockport, ME.