**A review Ginger & Honey Green Tea (Organic) by St. Dalfour
Certified, pure organic Green Tea. Selected and blended under the direction of the tea experts of St. Dalfour France. Enhanced by the all-natural flavor of ginger & honey.

Brewing instruction:
Pour boiling water (as pure as possible) over one tea bag in a cup.
Immerse tea bag for 1 minute (standard), 2 minutes (strong), 3 minutes (with milk). Remove tea bag after making tea.

This is a sampler that I received with my purchase of the Organic Golden Peach Tea by St. Dalfour.
I placed the tea bag in my cup and pour the boiling water into the cup and left to steep for 2 minutes. When time has passed, I removed the covering and noticed that the tea’s color is a light brown; very pale and I can smell the ginger and it is not overly strong.

I take a sip of the tea and there is nothing particularly exciting about it. The taste of the ginger is very present and the honey does seem to mingle with it. There is always something (another flavoring that lingers in the teas background that I cannot figure out what it is?) and it somehow make me think of a sterile taste and by this I mean ‘blend’.

It is interesting to note that this tea is a Ceylon tea and that it is packed in Sri Lanka under the direction of: St. Dalfour, Fréres & Cie.