Yet another review: Golden Peach Tea (Organic) by St. Dalfour
Brewing instruction:
Pour boiling water (as pure as possible, preferably bottled water) over one tea bag in a cup.
Immerse tea bag for 1 minute (standard), 2 minutes (strong), 3 minutes (with milk). Remove tea bag after making tea.

I take one tea bag and put it in my cup and pour several dashes of milk into my cup and let this mingle with the tea bag in the cup while the water on the stove boil a bit longer. I take some of the water and pour this from another cup into my cup of tea with milk already in it. As the tea’s coloring was spurting forth from the tea bag and mincing with the milk it now mixes completely with the hot water and this makes for a lovely golden color; looking smooth even.

After stirring the tea for several minutes I remove the tea bag. The splash of milk does soften the tea’s aroma: it is creamy in texture, making for a more pleasant smell of the tea. When I take a sip of the tea I am met with the peach flavoring, its fruitiness that seems to take well with the splash of milk that I added.

This is tea from Ceylon and they do take well to milk and brewing the tea for several minutes brings about its strength and character. This peach tea is smooth with a floral nose and is best enjoyed with a splash of milk and served very hot.