A review of 100% Natural Green Tea by Market Basket

Using 1 teabag, I put it into my cup and pour boiling water into the cup and cover for two minutes. I remove the cover and take out the tea bag and add a squeeze of lime juice into the cup and drink it one gulp at a time until finished.

I wanted nothing fancy, I just needed a cup of hot tea to quench my stomach aches. At times seeming to stem from having had one fine cup of tea too many. I think those cloves from my last tea tasting did not agree with me.

I am happy to always have inexpensive green tea around since I can fix a quick cup, very hot and adding some lime to it helps to alleviate undesirables that I have encountered while tasting teas for reviews.