A review of Premium Blend of Orange Pekoe & Pekoe Cut Black Tea by Market Basket

This is a great tea for having as iced tea. I always use about four tea bags placed in a pan and I add water to it and bring this to boil for about 5-6 minutes. Tea brews a very rich dark reddish color and smells very strong and malty.

I leave it to cool for at least half-hour or longer then I pour the tea in a gallon for later usage. When there is need for iced tea, it is served in a tall glass with iced put in it first, then some sugar and than the tea is poured into the tall glass. A long spoon is used to stir the sugar until it vanishes. At times a small sliver of lime is added for an intensity of the flavors.

This is a very simple tea to make and price wise it is very inexpensive. In all, there are one hundred tea bags in a box costing less than $5.00.

The price becomes irrelevant if the tea is enjoyable. And it most certainly is.