A review of 100% Natural Green Tea by Market Basket

I always run to this tea when needing to get away from having drunk so many fine teas in their original forms; loose-leaf teas or tea flavored with spices and herbs.

I am reminded in drinking this tea that it is an ancient beverage that is steeped in history and romance and many loves tea. Tea is the most commonly consumed beverage after water. Tea did have a modest beginning from its onset; being that it was discovered by accident, but teas popularity spread from its origins in China to Western Europe and the Americas. Throughout its history, tea has been believed to be a very healthy beverage. So drink on and drink deeply as often as is possible.

I always have my green tea steeped for two minutes with very hot water (boiling) and I take it plainly with nothing in it. This tea is very grassy in taste, it is liken to herb and has that medicinal quality to it that I so desire when wanting to escape those expensive teas.

Tea brews a light golden color and smells of grass just nipped or pinched. It is a nice cup of tea when looking for something to cure one ails. I firmly believe this was tea’s original purpose.