A review of Monk’s Blend Tea (Scented Ceylon/China) by Upton Tea Imports

As this is green tea, I decide to brew the tea as instructed for 3 minutes at about 82 Celsius. So the water nearly comes to a boiling hot. Having steeped it for a few minutes, I remove the cover and remove the tealeaves from the cup.

Tea brews a darken color and smells of vanilla; it is very mild at first but when tasting it one can note the vanilla and the creamy ness that is blended with this green tea.

This is a lovely tea that can be enjoyed hot or cold. I prefer always for tea to be hot and at times sweetly if not a green tea.

I am happy to find this Scented Ceylon to be a pleasant brew. Since the last Upton Tea that I tried was a disaster. I am thinking they dislike me for this.