drank Senna with Green Tea by Lux

A review Senna with Green Tea by Lux
Senna with Green Tea is an Herbal Infusion
Ingredients: Senna leaves, green tea, orange peels, chicory, lemon grass, apple flavours.
Preparation:
place 1 tea bag in cup of boiling water at least 100 Celsius and leave to steep for about 8-10 minutes.

I am trying this Senna tea as part of my on going weight maintenance trials. The tea was steeped for a good five minutes and the color is dark amber. The aroma is that of lemon grass and I can smell a bit of the apples. On first taste is it is tart and smooth. Tea is not grassy in fact it taste more like a black tea since it has a drying effect when swallowed and almost malt like.

I made the mistake of letting this sit a bit too long; it is cool when I should be drinking it quite hot. There is quite a mixture of infused herbs in this cup of tea and it presents quite a challenge to other Senna teas that I have been enjoying, specifically the Hemani brand Senna tea.

I am liking the mixture of herbs as the notes play in the air and in the cup: the lemon grass with the apple flavours along with the orange peels are so lovely dancing together making for quite a melodious cup of herbs.

I purchased this tea during a visit to Bazaar International Grocers in Brookline, MA. Thank you for carrying such great teas.