drank Earl Grey by AKBAR

A review Earl Grey with Bergamot by AKBAR
I used freshly boiled water in a pan and left it to boil for a good five minutes. I placed one tea bag in my cup and pour the boiling water into the cup and left to steep with cover on for several minutes.

I like that this is tea bags and from a quick sniff it is lovely with slight smell of the orange peels that being the bergamot (citrus fruit).

Tea’s color after steeping time is over is a lovely dark red with a very good heft in that the nose of tea aroma is smooth and clean with first tasting of the tea. It is creamy and malt-like with a drying effect when swallowing to the back of throat.

This is a very clean tea with a very good finish, as it stands on its own from first taste to last. It is a fulfilling tea, with each taste it does quench hunger; during the meal or as an after meal drink.

Overall note for this cup of tea: Tea’s liquor is that of malt with a reddish color. Tea has no off taste, it is a clean style that refreshes the palate. This is fine Assam tea mixed with Earl Grey. Tea is both smooth and creamy with thick liquor; it has substance.

I had this tea plain and I enjoyed it immensely with several infusions from the one tea bag I started with. I went so far to add a second bag to my cup and the taste was still an enjoyably smooth and creamy malt cup of tea.

This is another great tea purchased from Bazaar International Gourmet of Brookline, MA. Thank you for caring such fine teas!