drank Earl Grey by AKBAR

Another review Earl Grey Tea by Akbar

I am happy to say that I continue to enjoy this Sri Lankan tea and I can drink this for most of the day and not tire of it.
I use freshly boiled water and one tea bag. After the water has boiled, I pour some water into my cup with the tea bag and leave to stand for several minutes. I like to keep my tea covered until I am ready to drink it.

It is always a lovely surprise when removing the cover to view the tea’s color; in this instance it is that darken rosewood or mahogany that I continue to equate the color with. I stir into the tea a small teaspoon of raw sugar. I am looking to bring about more of the creaminess, if at all possible since this tea is already very smooth.
The added sugar does enhance the flavoring and to having the tea very hotly brewed. It is quite an effect.
It is truly a lovely tea, a very good Earl Grey tea. Excellent!