Another review: Green Tea & Blackcurrant by London Fruit & Herb Company
Purchased from Mark T. Wendell Tea Company.

At times when wanting to fix a cup of tea what it is called for, is simplicity with ease in the making. This tea certainly is easy to use.

Take freshly boiled water and one tea bag of this tea and put the teabag into your cup and pour in the freshly boiled water and leave to steep for several minutes depending on desired strength.
I find the longer I steep this tea the color is darker. Tea’s color is like those plump darken juicy grapes that one obtains in a very well stocked grocery store or at a farmers market. And the teas aroma, the nose of tea is certainly that of a bouquet; delightful fruity smell.

What is simple about this tea is that there is not a need to try to add anything else to it. You want a nice cup of hot tisane, finely blended fruit tea well this is it. Or if you prefer it cold simply make a bigger batch and leave it to cool and add ice in a tall glass and pour yourself a cup. This tea is naturally high in antioxidants and is good for you!