drank Earl Grey by AKBAR

Review Earl Grey Tea by Akbar & Flavoured Apple Tea by Princess Noori

I have admitted to liking this Earl Grey by Akbar as well as the Flavoured Apple Tea. I had been enjoying my first cup of this Earl Grey earlier in the day. I took one tea bag and having let the water come to full boil I poured the water into my cup and let it simmer. I drank the first cup hotly and the tea’s aroma smells wonderfully raw and robust. For some reason I thought to add a bag of the Flavoured Apple to this tea just to find out if I would continue enjoying this tea. I added the boiling water to the tea and left it to steep for several minutes.

Now, I smell more of the apple scented tea and some of the bergamot citrus oil is coming through as well. Tea is darker in color; darken amber and is piping hot. I take a sip and let it roll around and swallowed abruptly since very hot.

I waited a few minutes before taking another sip and this time I am able to enjoy the flavors of apple and bergamot; this tea is smoother and smell wonderful. I would say I am enjoying what is in my cup more because the apple flavoured is so noticeable with this mixture in the tea’s layering.

These two tea bags are malty, creamy and smooth with good heft all around. And there is a muscatel effect to it with the adding of the apple-flavoured tea.
I like this combination as it works for my taste buds.

seule771

At times I mixed my tea bags when one flavor is lessening and I take what is similar and throw it into the cup with added boil water. Often it is good mixing. unorthodox of me I supposed.