A review of Pure Spring Green Tea (Bilo Chun) by In Nature

I received this tea last month from In Nature Tea in the United Kingdom and enjoyed it and I’m happy that I have some of it left still to enjoy yet again.

I use freshly drawn cold water for all of my teas. While the water is heating, I take my cup and the box of tea and a spoon. Just as the water is coming to a boil I place two spoons full of the leaves into my cup and then I add the water, leaving it for only a few minutes.
I then pour the contents from one cup into another cup using a strainer so that I will only have tea in the other cup and not the leaves.

I like how the leaves have unfolded and are greenish in color. The tea itself is a very light color, could be green and it smells very faintly of grassy moistened dew. When I taste the tea I am met with a sweet mild palate. Overall this tea is very soothing and enjoyed by this reviewer.

I must say thank you once again to In Nature for sending this tea to me.