A review Indar by Heath & Heather and Indar

This tea is individually packed and one can still smell a hint of the citrus fruit of the Bergamot along with the concentration of the blended teas. It is a potent aroma; as yet to be immersed in water for infusion.

I take one teabag and remove the wrapping to find a string bag of this tea. I take my cup and put one teabag in the cup, I then take very hot (boiling) water and pour it into my cup placing the cover on the cup I leave it to steep for five minutes.

Once done I removed the cover from my cup and removed the teabag and take in the tea’s color which is dark amber, it is very dark tea but not red and the aroma is heady in that it is very robust in the scent. With tasting the liquor I am pleasantly met with the smoothness that this tea offers that of a fine drinking tea.

I would have to say this tea is evenly matched in distribution: Assam offers a sweet malt flavoring and matched with the creamy and rich texture of the Ceylon tea and finally that Muscat flavoring of the Darjeeling teas all infused with the Bergamot citrus presenting an overall well rounded tea with a full body and yet very smooth.

Overall, this tea is exceptional in how evenly distributed all the components that come into play within this cup of tea. Malt, a smoothness and robust character, rich and creaminess in texture mixed with the overall muscatel effect upon swallowing, presenting a dryness at the back of throat feeling. Lasting taste is that it is a very clean tea; from first sip to last sip it is the same through and through.

I am happy to have purchased this tea through the Mark T. Wendell Tea Company. I am finding their teas to be exceptionally made with lovely packaging.

TeaBrat

thanks for the review – I have been thinking about getting this for my boyfriend who likes bergamot. :)

TeaEqualsBliss

I ‘hope’ to get some of this soon! Or some of their varieties!

seule771