A review Boston Harbour Tea by Davison Newman & COLTD of London

Using freshly boiled water and placing one tea bag in my cup, I poured the water into the cup allowing it to steep for five minutes. I remove the covering from my cup and I had to scoop out the tea bag with a spoon since it has no string.

Tea’s color is lovely dark amber. The tea’s aroma is that of raw and something about is roasted even. There is a layering of textures: Darjeeling tea which is smooth and creamy and the Indian tea which can be very robust and all of this is mixed with the Ceylon for smoothness in the cup. It is an exceptionally complex tea. It feels and taste likes the finest caramel with slight cocoa notes.

I have not added anything to this tea and first infusion tea is very rich as the textures intermingle in the cup. I continue to enjoy this (same tea bag) with several more infusion with steeping time being 2-3 minutes and water very hot.

Overall tasting note: tea is very complex, it is smooth and creamy and taste of roasted caramel. There is rawness to the cup and yet it is sweetened/silken even with the mixture of Ceylon tea with Indian tea. Not one flavor overrides the other…all is evenly distributed/attributed to making this Harbour tea a most enjoyable drink.

This is another exceptional tea that I purchased from Mark T. Wendell Tea Company. Thank you for making such fine teas.

TeaEqualsBliss

Mark T Wendell is a great company! I’ve been a fan for YEARS!

seule771