2nd Review Indar by Heath & Heather and Indar
Today is my version of bubbles’ tea and I am trying this with this Indar tea. I took one of their tea pouches labeled Indar Boudoir (it is a lovely bag with golden border around the wordings and a ship in the middle of the bag).

I had some freshly boiling water on the stove and decided to add the tea bag and let it boil, when it started to boil/bubbling, I turned off the fire. I had rinsed out my cup with hot water and poured some evaporated milk and two teaspoons of raw sugar into the cup that I now poured the hot tea in and stirring it gently. I stirred it until all have mixed accordingly. I like the golden color that is in my cup and it is very hot. I can smell the milk, its creaminess warming my face as I try to take a sip of this tea.

It is so smooth and creamy and the liquor so inviting in that I had several sips, burning my throat as I do this. I insist on this tea being so very hot because of the milk I added to the tea. Since it is not something I normally have.

Overall, this tea is a lovely golden creamy latte and the aroma is very sweet and pleasing to the nose. It is liquid gold being that is being drunk by this reviewer. Having tea this way reminds one of when young and being fed warm milk in the bottle and that comfort that comes with it; knowing you are cherished and cared for.

This is lovely boudoir/parlor tea; I only wish that I had some crumpets to have it with. Truth is with the milk added in it is very full and filling and I don’t need anything else with it for now.

This tea was purchase through Mark T. Wendell Tea Company, I must thank them for carrying such fine teas. Those that I have tasted have all been exceptional teas. Thank you!

I love that canister!

seule771

My Indar tea is in a box, since they are tea bags…25 or so.

Azzrian

Ah well its a nice canister.