2nd Review of Samovar OP-A Blend (Ceylon Tea) by Upton Tea Imports

As I continue to sample teas by adding milk and sugar to them. I wanted to try this as well with this Samovar OP-A Blend.

I cooked the remainder of the leaves in my small tea pan and left to boil/cook for a good five minutes. And yes the lovely reddish brown is bubbling over and smells wonderfully raw of leaves…wet leaves

I scoop out the leaves and let the tea sit for few minutes while I prepare my teacup. I poured some of the evaporated/condensed milk into my teacup and add one teaspoon of sugar and mixed the contents. I then poured some of the tea into my cup and gently stirring it so the mixture is even with cream and sugar.

I take my fist sip and tea is very warm and creamy; sweet like liquor so I add a bit more of the tea from the pan and stir this also. Now I can enjoy the tea as I am meant to.

What I have done is to take this classic Samovar OP-A Blend and cook it; then adding condensed milk with raw cane sugar to the cup of tea making for a golden creamy texture of a Ceylon cup of tea. It is hot and sweet and the golden glow in the cup makes it all the more worthwhile.

I am happy that I am able to enjoy another great tea bought from Upton Tea Imports. Thank you for making such fine teas.

ScottTeaMan

I have been eyeing this one for quite a while. You make this tea sound more than worth the money, time & effort.