drank Earl Grey by AKBAR

A Review of Earl Grey by Akbar

I am using freshly boiled water with one tea bag added in my cup and I leave this to steep for several minutes.

I remove the tea bag after the set time and stir it gently. Tea is dark in coloring and I can smell hints of the bergamot citrus.
This Ceylon tea is as smooth as it is creamy with a fine citrus aroma. The Earl Grey is just rightly so. It is not at all over powering as I had experienced with some other teas.

Overall taste for this simple cup of tea is its smoothness in character withstanding first to last sipping. It has exactness to the cup.