3rd Review Indar by Heath & Heather and Indar

I am enjoying another full cup of Indar tea; made very sweet and cooked longer while gently stirring in the raw sugar. The malty smell of the sugar mixed with the smoothness of the Ceylon teas and fruity Darjeeling makes the tea and color very vibrant.

As I pour the tea from the small pan into my cup, the color is a rich dark amber and very robust in smell and when tasting it finally it is so very sweet. I had read somewhere how Moroccans like their teas very strong and hot and sweet. Or I could be incorrect, I like that I am able to brew it longer for a more pleasant and stronger taste. Infused longer with several tea bags in a small pan with added water and the adding of raw sugar as tea is coming to boil makes for a tea like liquor. Very sweet and dark is my final description for this cup of tea.

I like it. It is yummy!