More reviews of Flavoured Apple Tea by Princess Noori

There is simpleness in the making of this tea. It is so lovely and lively.
I took several tea bags of this tea and placed in a pan filled with cold water and left to boil for a good five minutes. I then let the tea cool for nearly an hour, removing the bags while it cooled.

The Flavoured apple scent is heady to say the least. I then take a tall glass and fill it with crushed ice and pour some of the tea into my cup and I add a sliver of lime just to spice it up a bit. Not that is needed.

The tea’s color is a dark, golden liquor with the heaviness of the apple flavor and with the scent of the lime this makes it more fruity.

This tea is already a full body with a good and strong character. It has no off taste. The creaminess of the Ceylon mixed with the apple makes for a smooth cup of tea. A lively bouquet is the final tasting note.

gmathis

Apple and lime—sounds wonderful on a hot day!

seule771

I was going for tart acidity. Or morbidity if of that mind set. Thank you I think?