More Reviews of Green Tea & Blackcurrant by London Fruit & Herb Company

This tea has been fun to play with and I am now using it solely as iced tea. Using four tea bags and one large pot, I add freshly drawn water after having placed the tea bags in the pot of water. I leave the tea to boil for five to eight minutes.

As it is cooking, one cannot help but notice the color of this tea as it boils. It is a darkly purplish/blue in color (like those large luscious grapes) and smelling wonderful.

Tea is left to cool for an hour or so, when cool I transfer it into my jug. It is served in a tall glass with crushed ice with sugar and lime as options. I like it with just the crushed iced. I am also thinking to make ice cubes out of this tea.
As said, it is a fun tea (fragrant, tea’s liquor and nose of a fine bouquet) is what makes it fun, so enjoy it fully!