A review of Diet Green Tea with Ginseng by Arizona Tea

I tend to not like the wording “diet” on products, even thought I am always dieting. I purchased this tea at the market last week because they were on sale and surely I miss the heading in big prints on the bottle sporting the words “Diet” Green Tea with Ginseng.

I purchased two bottles and brought them home and placing them in the refrigerator. And when I did finally realize/acknowledge the wording “Diet” I squealed in horror since I know there would be bitterness and after taste to it.

I had this tea and as expected that there would be an after taste to it. I fixed myself a tall glass filled with crushed ice and pour the tea in it and started sipping it. Tea has a pleasant fill to it but when swallowing there is that bitterness or something astringent like left to linger at the back of my throat.

The ginseng is very pleasant in the tea adding to flavoring and body of tea. And I believe that this tea would be wonderful if not diet.