drank Earl Grey by AKBAR

A review of Earl Grey by Akbar

Using freshly broiled water, I take one tea bag and put this in my cup and pour the boiling water into the cup and left to steep for five minutes.

This tea always brews very dark amber in color with slight rosy undertone to it. Tea is smooth, with a very sweet malt flavor but not an Assam tea but a Ceylon tea packed in Sri Lanka.

Tea’s body is mild to full; I say this, because to me the smoothness and creamy texture that is to be found in this cup of tea gives it a fleeting impression. There is no off-taste, and the tea is very bright and lively in the cup; a dark rosy coloring and it has a slight drying effect when swallowed.

Overall this tea has good liquor qualities, in that there is substance to it. It is a wonderful Earl Grey!