A review of Orange Pekoe and Pekoe Cut Black Tea by Family Pantry

Using 1 tea bag and placing it in my cup I pour into the cup freshly boiled cold water and I leave this to brew for few minutes.

This tea’s color is dark amber and smells wonderful and citrusy like. Upon tasting the tea it is a nice a nice welcoming way to starting the day. It is somewhat malty in taste, there is smoothness to it as well and when swallowed there is a slight dryness to the back of throat.

Overall this is a good cup of tea for its value. It is recommended with lemon and sugar but I find that drinking it plain is just as nice since it has no off taste.

gmathis

I’ve always been a defender of cheapie grocery-store brands as viable iced tea in the summer.

seule771

I am dirt poor so Family Dollar store is where I got it. They expect me in there. It’s funny how the world seems to know of one demise and helps you along to demise and failing; at least for this miserable soul.

Option now: go out for a walk in thunder storm or sit here and wonder what others re doing around me, other apartment dwellers I mean. Yes, life is miserable for this person. To be invisible, a nothing, and when deem present to be used.

My overall problem is that I don’t believe in concidence. I purchased some Arizona tea at dollar store and when i come to log it, it is there already, yet a year ago, but updated on June 6 2012. sporting similar email to mine 77. This is what is annoying; you feel spy upon and violated but it is my fault for taking it the wrong way. Oh, yes, husband paid for this tea and all else.

I am wasting my time being reviewer as well since it is not for me but another who resembles reviewers etc.

In all, I have issues because I am bothered by it all.

gmathis

Dollar General is our downtrodden family buy-it-cheap hangout; we’re regulars, too. Don’t feel bad about that at all!

Hope your day brightens a bit. (A thunderstorm where we are would be occasion for a happy dance with balloons, it’s so dry!) I think I am safe in saying you are among friends here—the folks I’ve become acquainted with on Steepster have been nothing but kind and supportive.

Comments

gmathis

seule771

In all, I have issues because I am bothered by it all.

Sterling, MA