A review of Green Tea with Peppermint by Akbar

This is another tea that I had acquired during my visit at Bazaar Gourmet Royal Delicacies in Brookline, MA.

Since this is green tea; I let the water boil for about five minutes; until boiling. I take my cup and place one tea bag into my cup and fill it with the water. I then let it steep for a few minutes.

I like how the peppermint is very pronounce, it is strongly scented of peppermint since I can still smell it on my fingers. And this smells permeates in the air as well.

The tea’s color is a golden brown and with tasting this tea, it is the peppermint that one is greeted with at first. It is a lively clean that is both refreshing to the palette and a delight to the nostril.

This tea makes me think of that after dinner mint or first thing in the morning for wanting fresh breath and off gum chewing.

I guess what I am saying is: if one is wanting for a refreshing cup of tea with effect for gum chewing than this is the tea for you. As it has that fresh breadth quality to it because of the rich peppermint flavor.