A review of Pure Assam Tea by Madura of Australia

I am using freshly boiled water as recommended for this finely leaf grade. I pour the water into my cup with one tea bag and let is steep for 4 minutes as recommended.
I must say that each tea bag is individually sealed and at times one can hear the granules stir within the package. When removing the sealed bag, I notice that the strings are similar in style to another tea company that I had tried recently. And I did not have trouble with the string. No matter.

Tea’s color is lovely amber or I should say more the color of mahogany. I decide to have this tea with granulated sugar (one teaspoon) added to my cup and stirred until dissolved.

This tea was to have been already a sweeten malt flavor so the added sugar makes it more creamy and smooth even.

It is a good cup of Assam tea, one that I will have again and again.