A review of Boston Harbor Tea by Davison Newman & CO LTD of London

This Boston Harbour Tea is a blend of superior teas from Darjeeling, India and Ceylon.
Using freshly boiled water, and placing one tea bag in my cup, I pour the water into my cup and left to steep for five minutes.

I decided to add sugar to my tea while it is steeping, I place one teaspoon into my cup and stir it and leaving it to steep.

I have enjoyed having this tea with milk and now wanted to enjoy it with just the added sugar. This tea is very strong and malty; a sweet malt tea with no astringency. Overall, it is a full bodied cup of tea; a good cup to wake up to.