A review of The London Cuppa by The London Cuppa

I am very happy to still have a few tea bags of this tea remaining. I have yet to visit British Delights to obtain more.

I always turn to this tea when doing chores around the house. I should call this my house chores cup of tea.

I boil water very hot, piping hot in fact and having placed one tea bag in my mug, I pour the hot water into the cup. I leave it to steep for five minutes, longer yet since I am cleaning. After some time passes, I take my tea to sip as I go around doing things. It is hot and a dark amber in color. The tea is very malty and smooth, making for a round-bodied cup of tea.

This tea is great for standing on own or with milk and sugar but always have it piping hot. I am grateful, thank you!

gmathis

I think I’ve seen this brand at our TJ Maxx … never know what’s going to be on their shelves.