A review of Bilo Chun (Pure Spring Green) Tea by In Nature

I am spending another day with Bilo Chun Tea. I am finding it to be what I need at this time, or do I mean this moment in time. This pure high grade, loose green tea has taken hold of my soul.

I wake up wanting for nothing but a cup of this tea. I take fresh cold water and let it boil slightly and placing 1 1\2 teaspoon of leaves into my cup, I then pour the water. The freshness of the leaves as they are unfolding is very heady; a green leafy smell…that wetness that comes when outside after a heavy rainfall.

It is a slow day for me; nothing can get me out of the rut that I am in, so this medicinal cup of Spring Green Tea is my remedy and comfort when times are hardest on me. As it has been and worsening.
As I sip my tea, I read the box’s label…Green Teas may assist: slimming, Detoxify, Cancer prevention, Prevent osteoporosis, and Heart condition, Anti-oxidant, Anti-bacterial, and Anti-Stress.

A small prayer is to be said: I am thankful for green teas; specifically this Bilo Chun…a bestowing of thankfulness!