A review of 100% Natural Green Tea by Market Basket

My cup is already pre-heated since I have just rinsed it with boiling water. Using one tea bag from this box of tea, I place the bag into my cup and fill it with the already boiled water and steeping it only for less than two minutes.

This green tea brews always a golden color and smells astringent and has a clean fresh taste to it. It is funny to mention freshness when having a cup of tea at end of day prior to retiring when freshness is not needed necessarily; but a cleansing of sort; purification over night to ridding the body of wasteful excess.

Sterling, MA