A review of Dieter’s Herbal Drink Tea (Natural Green Leaf Brand) by PC Teas Company

This is another tea that I use from times when needing to clean the body; for purification and for managing weight.

I have very hot boiling water already and I take one tea bag and place it in my mug. I then add the water to it; leaving it to steep for nearly ten minutes. I like it strong and dark when brewed longer.

This is an all natural tea, it is soothing and relaxing and highly recommended for those desiring to maintain their weight or the management of weight.

The tea is natural sweetened since it contains the Stevia and persimmon leaves (yet, stating honey may be added to sweeten the taste). It is very creamy and smoothness in the body, which can be describe as having a full-bodied tea, since the taste does not waiver. It is steady taste from first sip to the last sip.

Overall this is a very good tea for the maintenance of weight.