A review of Sweet Tea (Southern Style Real Brewed) by Arizona

Ingredients:
Premium blend of Black teas using filtered water, high fructose corn syrup (glucose-fructose syrup) citric acid, natural flavors.

I purchased this tea from the Family Dollar Store and it came as a 23 fl oz—680ml. I was happy to see sweetened tea since the last time I purchased some Arizona Iced Tea for sampling they were diet and somehow, this did not register with me.

Anyhow, I poured half of the can’s content into my travel mug and filled it with ice. I took this with me during my days outing and the tea was very sweet and liquor like. It did feel/taste like drinking real brewed tea as opposed to processed and canned.

I finished the remainder of the tea the next day and missed it since there was so very little of it left. I would say that I like the Arizona brand of tea, specifically their sweet tea…Southern style.

I don’t fully understand; the tea is good.

Indigobloom

oh my I haven’t had this in years!