A review of Bilo Chun (Pure Spring Green) Tea by In Nature

I have been sampling and enjoying Japanese teas; which are roasted in the flavoring with that cooked rice aroma in the air. So it is interesting and in contrast to drink this Bilo Chun (Pure Spring Green) which when steeped for less than two minutes is smelling of wet leaves and moistens dew and none of the smoky aroma that Japanese teas are known for.

This Bilo Chun presents a sweet mild palate and is very soothing as it coats the stomach and possessing that forest alpine taste from first sip right to the end note.

This is a very clean tea with no off-tastes.

Sterling, MA