A review of Bilo Chun (Pure Spring Green) Tea by In Nature

Another day and one more cup of this Bilo Chun Spring Green Tea; I need to move on since it is now summer and is well underway. I like the contrast that is to be found with some green teas, that is all.

I put the remainder of tealeaves, a little more than a heaping spoonful into my cup and pour the already boiling water into my cup and leaving it to steep for several minutes.

I continue to insist how that creamy texture from the leaves, the foil packaging that was holding the leaves remains (lingers) on the tip of my fingers. It is so pleasant to smell this milkiness.

And when I remove the lid from my tea the leaves have unfold slightly and the tea’s color is mildly golden with a slight astringency for aroma. It is a light green tea with a mild sweet taste and nothing extra; making for a pure cup of tea with no hidden traits.