drank Slim Lotus Tea by In Nature

A review of Slim Lotus Tea by In Nature

I am very happy to be reviewing another tea from In Nature. This is their Lotus Tea—a sweet and aromatic blend ideal for helping with slimming, healthier lifestyles, and for reducing fatty substances in the body.

I hope as time passes to be able to attest of the above statement.

I am already familiar with the packaging for In Nature teas; their canister is small octagonal shape cardboard box. And when I opened this box I was expecting another tin foil/aluminum type holding the leaves. Instead it is a greenish bag with characters on it, and a sketch of a bridge and tea pot with the wordings: cha xiang piao shi hai. Cha I have come to know as the word for tea.

This bag crunched into the octagonal cardboard box for the Lotus Tea could be used by itself without the box. Anyhow, when I pull the bag to open it finally, I am met with very large tea leaves. I do still not believe, thinking it must be part of the packaging and yet it is not. The tea leaves are full but more like cut halves, smelling very floral and lush.

On the side of the tea bag there are instructions for making this tea.
Warm up tea vessels with the boiling water and then pour the boiling water into the cup and cover the lid for three minutes before serving. I am doing as instructed to do and waiting…I should say the tea pouch holding the leaves looks like a coffee bag…those Folgers Roast has similarly shape bag but theirs is a dark brown or black if recalling correctly.
Since the leaves are very large, I find I can just scoop them out with a spoon and placing them on a dish nearby. The leaves did not seem to change at all with the boiling water (temperature of 100 Celsius.) The leaves still seem to retain their crunchiness, and did not wither at all.

Tea smells very floral, nothing potent and is mildly sweet. Tea’s color is a lovely golden yellow.

I take a sip of this tea and it taste just fine. It is sweet and mild tea with a very light body. This tea has none of the vegetal qualities associated with green teas. With the coloring it could be more like an Oolong tea but the leaves are clearly green.

I like this tea for its suppleness and purity. I like that it has no caffeine and can be drank throughout the day. Wit the tea leaves I have used two steeps and I can have as many more, up to nine steep.

Thank you In Nature for such wonderful tea, and for sending this to me. Truly is good tea.