A review of Genmaicha (Extra Green)Tea in Pyramids tea bags by Den’s Tea
Our Genmaicha teabag delivers the same great taste and freshness as our loose tea.

Ingredients: green tea, genmai, matcha
This extra green Genmaicha is in a pyramid teabag and I place this in my cup and pour the boiled water into the cup leaving to steep for 30 seconds with this first steep.
Tea is slightly darker in color
Tea’s aroma is a lovely popped rice, or those rice cripies treats, or when dieting those rice cakes.
When I taste this tea, I am met with that grainy texture with a nutty taste. Tea tastes naturally sweet with a full nutty flavor of the Genmaicha.

Having sampled several of Den’s Tea, I am reminded of the Genmaicha teas I had purchased last year at a Japanese grocery store and I still have some of those teas left. I can fully appreciate them all the more.