Having had one style of Genmai Cha inspired me to have another of a different brand and style tea bag. This tea box have individually sealed bag and is instructed to steep tea for 1 – 3 minutes.

I take fully boiled water and place my teabag in the cup and add the water and leave for a three minutes steep time.

I know that shorter steeps make for a stronger tea, yet I always prefer for tea to be cooked long as possible. Tea aroma is a roasted and nutty scent.
Tea’s color is brownish and kind of runny like. It is not clear, but not milky either. That is why I am using the term runny; like adding water into a cup that once held milk in it.

Upon tasting the tea, it is grainy in texture and steamy. Tasting like a cup of rice soup and leaving one feeling full.

Overall, these Genmai Cha teas are grainy in texture with a roasted nuttier side to it and makes for a very refreshing cup of tea.