A review of Choco Mint by The Cozy Tea Cart

I have had to clean my tea cupboard since it is getting to be that time of removing the empty containers and to hopefully make room for new teas when money is allotted for it. Anyhow, I came across some old sampler packs from a teashop I had visited in New Hampshire last year.
This is an herbal tea; instruction is to bring water to full boil, approx. 212 Fahrenheit. Measure one level tsp of loose tea into the infuser for each cup. Pour prepared water over tea and steep for 5-7 minutes.

What I have in remainder of the samples given to me; is a partly full bag of Choco Mint; and less then a teaspoon of Chocolate Cinnamon Rooibos and some of their TCTC Spice Tea. And I have taken the like, adding them all to my infuser and placing this in the cup and adding the boiling water. I leave it to steep for a good five minutes.

I remember when I had this Choco Mint last year that I found to be to weak and that it would have been nicer with more Choco for that home cup of Chocolate.

The tea’s aroma after the steep for five minutes is lovely as it mixes in the air, the scents of chocolate, mint, and that sweet cinnamon; as well as some of the other spices present and all of this intermingles to making a lovely cup of tea. It is very mild tea since there is perhaps more water than there is tea. So the flavorings are all very light since the net weight of water is more.

I wanted to give these samples another try and there is the potential for an exceptional cup of Choco Mint tea if only there could be more of the Chocolate (Swizz premium, or Nestle, or pure Cacao.) What is needed is more Chocolate and less water possibly, but we don’t want mud in the cup but an even distribution.

The Cozy Tea Cart, LLC opened another tea shop in June. I have not been fortunate to visit with them; I think one visit was enough for the owners. I am not to their liking or seeming so. I would attract the wrong element to their establishment. I get this quite a bit. Anyhow, if in Brookline, NH do give the Cozy Tea Cart, LLC a visit.