drank Slim Lotus Tea by In Nature

A review of Slim (he ye cha) Lotus Tea by In Nature

I drink tea for its health benefits, first and fore most. It is an unconscious gesture on my part. In that I turn to having tea instead of soda or coffee. Yet I am not a health fanatic, simply someone who enjoys drinking tea.

I have fixed myself another cup of Lotus pure tea. I take freshly run tap water and fill the small pan and put to boil on the stove. I take my tea mug and having removed some of the tea leaves from the bag, noticing for the first time the lovely lotus buds that are brightly red in coloring. This is such a lovely surprise. I place this and the leaves in my mug and when the water has been boiling a while I pour the hot water into my cup with the leaves already in it. I leave this to steep for five minutes.

After five minutes I take the covering and begin to scoop out the tea leaves and the buds from the cup. I pour the tea into another cup and tea’s color is as before a golden yellow and smells very aromatic and it is not over powering at all.

What I taste with each sip of this tea is a smooth, mildly aromatic and soothing cup of tea to be enjoyed at leisure and not when one is in a rush.

Overall, this tea is as sweet as it is aromatic. And I was pleasantly surprise in seeing the buds of Lotus.