A review of 100% Natural Green Tea by Market Basket

I preheat my cup by rinsing it with boiling water. Using one of the tea bag I put it in my cup and pour in the boiling hot water, leaving it to steep for several minutes.

This is my lazy day tea when not wanting to be challenged by tea’s aroma, character, and palate. After several minutes of waiting for it to steep, I take the lid from the cup and place it on the table and remove the tea bag from tea.

Tea’s color is lightly brownish and smells like a green tea since it is grassy in the aroma and when tasted there is that grassy and green leaf taste to it. Tea is mildly astringent and taste very warm and soothing.

I must note that this particular box of tea, the strings all broke from the tea bags, most strange since I have been purchasing this tea on a regular basis, as it is used throughout the day, daily.

I don’t always feel the need to record this tea since it is so familiar and nothing new to be found; other than the strings not being properly attached to the tea bag. It is odd.