A review of Açai Green Tea (Superfruit Tea) by The Republic of Tea

I am finishing the last of this blend for your well-being Açai Green Tea. The canister has a lovely floral aromatic scent of the berries and I know opening this each time the scent will still remain, permeating it as it does in the air when I am cooking this tea.

I place the teabag in my cup and pour the hot water into the cup and leave it to steep for few minutes. As I wait for my tea to steep, I re-read the tin’s label: The power of superfruits lies in their exceedingly high amount of antioxidants. They have great health benefits and are the best that nature has to offer.

I remove the cover from the tea cup and simply take in the tea’s aroma. It is that of a bouquet made up of hibiscus, açai berry bits and green tea. Tea’s color is dark berry color, wine even. When I take a sip of tea it is to enliven my palate and to make me want to have more and I do.

I enjoy this tea right to the very end. Tea’s character is of a fruity blends and seeming like a wine cooler/ spritzer and is full of anti-oxidants which are very good for you by adding a boost to this green tea.

Overall, this is an excellent tea for sipping one’s way to good health.